Removable Shoe Wings via(craftster)
- one of number one should be tie-dye fabric, the other the main color of your modus card. i’d do mine in red if i were actually making this
- you’ll need two of number two, wish should be half the width of the red line, which is the thickness of your bag, plus like a quarter inch on either side? you’ll be attaching this to a zipper and to the sides of the bag. the length is however long that green line is.
- 3, 4, and 5, are the sides of the bag. they all need to be the same width, obviously, and you need a seam allowance.
- covered above
- 5 will also attach to piece 6 to form the main strap. the phone holder i showed in the top image would attach to piece 5, it’s just a snug pocket that would fit your phone and not let it slide out.
- 6 will be identical to the top half of 5.
- 7 is a white piece of the same type of fabric you’re using for the main bag. all the pieces above except for one of piece 1 will be in the main fabric color. this piece is the face of your captchalogue card.
instructions i guess?
- add a 1/4” seam allowance around everything.
- buy a zipper the same color as your main bag and as long as piece #2.
- buy a length of like strap fabric?? this is usually in the ribbon and trim section of the fabric store, i have no idea what it’s called. get it as long as you want your strap to go and for good measure add like another half of that onto it.
- fuse piece 7 onto the front of the main colored piece 1 or if u fancy, sew it on. hide the edges!! like hem that shit or something. i dont know sewing words dude.
- sew the purse… together… ??
- for extra fun: buy some mesh and elastic or w/e and attach it to the front white part as plastic.
- for extra usability: line the bag and create an interior pocket?? i dont actually know how to do this haHAHA OOPS
- fill it with crap
- or wear it with your homestuck cosplay
Some of you have been asking me about my notebook covers, so I decided to do a tutorial. Hope it be helpful for all of you who want to customize notebooks. Remind that I am not american or british and do not speak English that well. Sorry if I wrote something wrong. See ya!
Aaaaaaaah thank you so much for doing this for me :) I hope to find some time to do this, I really appreciate you making a tutorial QwQ
Every otaku knows that when it comes to food, omurice is one of the surefire ways to get to your waifu’s/husbando’s heart. Haha (๑>ᴗ<๑)
If you’ve ever wondered how to do it, here are the *basic* steps in cooking omurice for your loved ones (or for yourself)! xD
Bigger version here: http://goo.gl/PuJeFy
1. Be sure to keep the flame low, or the omelette will be brown instead of yellow.
2. Use a non-stick cooking pan! ^^
3. You can also try using cooked ham, spam, hotdogs, or seafood instead of chicken!
Art by: littlemisspaintbrush ♥
[[ MORE ]] Things youll need: A pen(obviously, this is the one that you’ll wrap), white duct tape, pink pipe cleaners, sharpie, and pink boa. This is the boa, I got this one at Michael’s craft store and wade about 10 pens with it. Step 1: cut the pipe-cleaner about 3 inches Step 2: cut a piece of boa about 6 1/2 maybe 7 inches. Step 3: make a loop at each end of the boa, bringing the ends together so their next to each other Step 4: put the 3 inch pipe cleaner through the loops and picnics it so it holds the boa in place, then twist the bottom of the pipe cleaner, the boa should keep a round shape to it Step 5: put the “Truffula tree tuft” aside. Now you’re going to lay out the white duct tape and measure it to the size of the pen, leave space by the point of the pen so you’ll be able to put the cap on after you’re done. Step 6: on the sticky side of the tape you’re going to put the pen on the very edge of it. Step 7: place the “Tuft” next to the pen, placing the pipe cleaner on the tape so the boa is on the top of the pen. Step 8: now just roll the pen into the tape. It should come out looking like this Step 9: with the sharpie just make uneven lines all around the pen, some lines taller and shorter than the rest. Step 10: you’re done! :) I hope this was an okay tutorial, I’ve never made one before so I apologize in advance, if you have any questions just let me know :3 and please post pictures and tag it under my Muses’s tag, I’d love to see them! :3
100 AWESOME RAMEN RECIPES FOR STARVING COLLEGE STUDENTS… OR PEOPLE WHO JUST REALLY LIKE RAMEN.
here are a few ways to spice up your ramen-
Imperial Veggie Ramen includes scallions, bamboo shoots, green peppers, Shiitake mushrooms, kelp, and egg.
Spicy Ramen Explosion add cilantro, chili ramen, garlic powder and cayenne for a spicy snack.
Tex Mex ramen use ground beef, diced tomato, chopped onion and shredded cheese with your ramen.
Lime and Pepper Beef Noodles add lime juice, red pepper flakes and black pepper to beef ramen.
World Series Ramen make baseball-themed ramen with smoked sausage, sauerkraut, chopped onions and green peppers, and relish
DIY SHATTER ME SHOES
I have two great loves in this world: shoes and books. I wanted to have some fun combining these two ideas, so I decided to grab a pair of old boots and the book that started it all: SHATTER ME. It’s a story about a girl with a lethal touch; but at its core it’s a book about a girl with a fractured heart and mind, and how she learns to put the pieces of herself back together. These shoes are about just that: proof that not only can you recover from being beaten and broken, but you can take what’s left and become something even more beautiful. Something that shines.
Enter: SHATTER ME Shoes.
I created these boots using a pair of dearly loved but worn-to-bits Jeffrey Campbells (Brisbanes - original here), about 50 broken mirrors (purchased from my local craft store), and some really intense adhesive.
hope you guys have fun crafting (and reading!)!
YOU ARE A TOTAL BAMF
I WANNA MAKE THESE
Basic Craft Foam Attack on Titan 3DMG Blade Tutorial
Disclaimer: By no means is this most exact or realistic way to make 3DMG but it makes due for a fairly decent con-safe cosplay prop that doesn’t weigh a ton or cost a fortune. This tutorial is only for the blades, but you can use the same basic principles and materials to make most of the other parts as well.
What you are going to need:
- 1 36” sheet of white foam board (from Michael’s)
- 1-2 (12” x 18”) sheets of white craft foam (I used Creatology Fun Foam)
- Black acrylic paint
- White acrylic paint
- Brown acrylic paint
- Silver 3D fabric paint (in the little squirt bottles for detailing)
- Silver metallic paint (I used Dazzling Metallics by DecoArt)
- Glue gun (make sure you have lots of glue sticks)
- 2 black pipecleaners
- Fine tip black sharpie
- Small paint brushes
- Tracing paper (or regular printer paper works as well)
- 1 small sheet of sand paper